January 27, 2019

Lasting Lily

Lasting Lily is the one Sale-a-Bration set that practically jumped off the page at me when I first glanced at the catalog.  I love the images, but even more than that I love the sentiments that are in the set.


This card which was on a blog I follow, Stamp With Amy, is another one of the cards that everyone will be making Monday night at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Lasting Lily
Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam, Petal Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Petal Pink, Soft Seafoam
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits,  Big Shot, Stamparatus, 
3/16" Braided Linen Trim, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Our surprise birthday party for John yesterday was a success, despite the weather.  Hanna even talked him into taking a selfie with her.


This is actually one of the better photos we took yesterday.  You would think we were a bunch of kids when getting our picture taken.


Today I am out the door as soon as I am done posting this to spend the day stamping with friends and celebrating my friend, Susie's, Million Dollar Sales accomplishment with Stampin' Up!  I am looking forward to stamping and seeing everyone today and catching up on everything.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: