January 2, 2019

Hello Cupcake

What is better than new stamp sets . . . FREE new stamp sets, of course!!!  Hello Cupcake is just one of the awesome Sale-a-Bration  items Stampin' Up has this year!!!  And what's even better . . . you can get them starting tomorrow!!


What a super fun color combination . . . Blueberry Bushel and Granny Apple Green!!!  Everybody needs fruits in their day . . . why not in stamping as well!!


Stamps: Hello Cupcake (NEW--Sale-a-Bration)
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Granny Apple Green,
Accessories:  Dot to Dot Embossing Folder (NEW), Big Shot, Tailored Tag Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . what a Hawkeye game yesterday . . . I am surprised that you did not hear me yelling from where ever you might be.  I do love my college football and especially the Hawks.

Now that the majority of the college bowl games are over and the rush of holiday stamping is done . . . I can turn my full attention to my craft room and stamping.  I made a deal with myself . . . I would clean and organize until noon and then I would stamp this afternoon.  Sounds like a plan . . . let's see if it works!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: