January 8, 2019

Hello Cupcake

Back again with another Hello Cupcake card.  I decided since I had so many days free that I would take one set and work with it all day making as many cards as I could.  I started with the Hello Cupcake set.


I found this card on Pinterest and traced it back to a blog called Stamp With Bonnie.  Where did I get the black and white check designer series paper you might ask?  It is actually the other side of the FREE Sale-a-Bration butterfly paper.  I like the butterfly paper but I love all of the black and white designs that are on the backside.



Stamps: Hello Cupcake
Cardstock: basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Botanical Butterfly
Ink: Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green
Accessories:  Stitched Shape Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, 
Big Shot, Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . Yesterday I took the day to get all of my framelits and my re-inkers organized.  I am going to save so much time by having them organized so I don't have to search through tons of little bottles or framelits to find the ones I want to use.

Today I am going to run to Iowa City to get some groceries and run a couple of other errands and then plan to spend the rest of the day working with another stamp set.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: