January 18, 2019

Bloom to Bloom

Are you ready for all of the snow that is coming our way???  I am NOT so am cheering myself up by thinking of spring and spring flowers with this card.


At first I thought that this Designer Series paper was way too bright but the more I work with it the more I like it!!  I know . . . I say that about a lot of things but it is totally true!!  I so love the sentiment on this card as well!!  You can't really tell in the photo but this card also a fun fold card.


This is a Z fold card.


Stamps: Bloom to Bloom
Cardstock: Call Me Clover, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Happiness Blooms
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Call Me Clover, Night of Navy
Accessories:  Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots

Just got back from an appointment for my should and am ready to hunker down and wait out the snow.  I have projects planned, books to read, and sports games to watch on TV so I am good for the weekend!!!

Let it snow!!  Even though I don't really think we need anymore!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: