January 7, 2019

Hello Cupcake

I am really loving this cupcake Sale-a-Bration set.  It looks good no mater what colors you use and it is so easy to line up since it is photopolymer.



I saw this card on a blog I follow . . . Stampercamper.  The thing I really love about it is all of the free product that is used . . . the stamp set and the ribbon!!  The only thing that would make it better would be framelits to cut it out . . . but I guess I can use my scissors.


Stamps: Hello Cupcake
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, 
Dot to Dot Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a very relaxing day.  Today is the first of four days where I have absolutely nothing I have to do or anywhere I have to go.   I hope to spend the majority of it in my craft room . . . stamping a lot and organizing a little!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: