January 11, 2019

Forever Lovely

Valentine's Day will be here before you know it and this card would be a perfect one to send to anyone!!  Valentine's Day must be pretty popular world round because I found this card on an Australian blog by a stamper named Kylie.


This is one of the cards everyone will be making on Monday night. I figure it could be for Valentine's Day or to just wish someone a good day!!


Stamps: Forever Lovely
Cardstock: LovelyLipstick Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: All My Love
Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Memento Black
Accessories: All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack, Glue Dots

I worked on a lot of Valentine's Day cards yesterday.  I'll showing them to you in the days to come.  Today I have an early morning hair appointment and then I want to stop and get milk and bread just in case we do end up getting a fair amount of snow.  After that I plan to hunker down in my stamping room by the heater and craft the day away!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: