January 3, 2019

Beauty Abounds

Today is the day!!!!  Everything in the 2019 Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs is now available!!   Woohoo!!!  Let the shopping begin!!

Today is also the first Thursday of the month so that means that it is  Technique/Stamp Club night.  One of the techniques we are working with tonight is the colored shimmer paint technique.




You can't tell in the photo but the Calypso Coral/White Frost Shimmer Paint oval really has a sparkly shine to it.  Very pretty in person!!!


Stamps: Beauty Abounds
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits, Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies, 
Precision Plate, Big Shot, White Frost Shimmer Paint, 
Calypso Coral Re-inker, Sponge Daubers, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I can't believe how much cleaning and organizing I got done in my stamp room yesterday.  Noon came and I was going strong so kept on till about 1:00 and then switched to stamping.  I got both techniques figured out for tonight as well as making some other cards.

I hope to get a little more organizing done before I head out for an appointment for my shoulder and then to Iowa City for Technique Club.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: