January 24, 2019

January Paper Pumpkin

The January Paper Pumpkin kit was another of those awesome kits that I could not wait to put together.   


It made 24 pillow box treat holders.  It only took me about 45 minutes to stamp and assemble all of these.  Everything I needed was included in the kit.


Not only did I make all 24 of the treat holders, I have all of these parts and pieces left over to make some more Valentine cards!!


The stamp set that comes with it is really cute and coordinates with the Hey, Love valentine set in the Occasions catalog.  The sentiments are kind of hard to read but they say . . . . For You, my Friend . . . .You're One in a Chameleon . . . .  Be My Valentine . . . . Happy Valentin's Day  . . . . You're So Fly . . . . Be Mine



If you would like to start receiving monthly kits in the mail similar to this one, let me know and we can get you hooked up!!



This was the picture I took out my back door yesterday morning after some of the snow had already started to melt.  We probably had another six inches of snow . . . makes for good crafting . . . but I am getting kind of tired of it!!

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to a doctor's appointment.  I may do a little errand running once I am in Iowa City, depending on how cold I am when I am done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: