January 9, 2019

Lovely Lattice

Lovely Lattice is another one of the stamps sets you can get for FREE during Sale-a-Bration!!  I wanted to try and make a card that didn't need coloring in and I found one similar to this on Pinterest.


The white watercolor pencil coloring shows up much brighter in real person than it did in the photo.  I also struggled with where to put the greeting on this card and then decided to just leave it without a sentiment at all.


Stamps: Lovely Lattice
Cardstock: Crumb Cake
Accessories: Lace Dynamic Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Versamark, Black Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, 
Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, 
Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a very productive day!!  I started relatively early in the morning and headed to Iowa City to go to the nail salon and also get some groceries.  The rest of the day was spent in my craft room still finishing up card kits from before Christmas and getting my baskets emptied out.  Every year in January I vow I will try harder next year in November and December to keep u with putting stuff away but it never seems to happen!!!

Who knows what is on the agenda today!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: