January 23, 2019

Made to Bloom All Inclusive Card Kit

With the Made to Bloom Card Kit, you can make beautiful cards in minutes!!  


I made all 12 of these cards in about 30-45 minutes yesterday afternoon while I was watching it snow!!


You get to make 4 of each of these three designs using the stamps and ink spot that come in the kit.  There is even a clear block in the kit!!


These would be perfect for a gift or just for yourself.  Once you have your cards complete you can store them or give them away in the acetate box that comes with the kit.  The belly band around the box makes a nice finishing touch and is also included.  The only extra thing you need to complete this project is some adhesive.  Everything else is included . . . even dimensionals!!


Once again it looks like a winter wonderland outside my window.  I am not sure I remember a year when we have had this much snow in a short space of time . . . I know it hasn't happened since I have retired and that has been six years ago!!

But no worries . . . I have plenty of stamping projects to keep me busy for a long time!!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: