January 17, 2019

Meant To Be

There is just something about the Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White color combination that screams Valentine's Day to me!!!  And this card is no exception!!


This is one of the cards that people will be making Monday night at the special Meant To Be Make It Monday.  I hope they like it as much as I do!!


Stamps: Meant To Be
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red 
Accessories:  Be Mine Stitched Framelits,  Big Shot, 
1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 
Starburst Punch, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

So . . . yesterday the "where would you go and what would you do" side of my brain won out and the only place I went was to the post office to mail a huge stack of cards!!  I was perfectly content to read the afternoon away and watch the Hawkeyes get a huge win last night in basketball.  The "you need to get out" side of my brain is in play today so I am meeting some friends for supper at the Mexican restaurant in Kalona.  Two humongous orders should be delivered by my friendly UPS man today  . . . I hope early afternoon so I will work on getting those sorted out and bagged up ready for delivery after this next big snowstorm!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Two big deliveries. It will be just like Christmas at your house. Get ready to hunker down.

Lynda said...

Yeah . . . it was great . . . I got everything sorted and bagged up . . . and ready to deliver if it warms up!!