January 5, 2019

Lovely Lattice

FREE!!  FREE!!  FREE!!  That is exactly what this stamp set, Lovely Lattice is!!! Free with a qualifying order!!  And what could be better than that!!



I used the technique watercolor pencils and AquaPainters on a dark colored cardstock.  I love the way the color pops on the dark cardstock.


Stamps: Lovely Lattice (Sale-a-Bration), Humming Along
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Granny Apple Green
Accessories:   Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Watercolor Pencils, AquaPainter, Basic Pearl Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a great day spent in my stamp room and today will be a repeat!!!  I am enjoying stamping with all new sets and supplies.  I may watch a little football later this afternoon but I hope to get several samples made today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: