January 22, 2019

Bubble Over

Back again with another Bubble Over card, this time for my nephew's birthday.  This is really a pretty cool set . . . I don't know why I don't use it more than I do!!



I love the Hardwood background stamp . . . again a stamp I don't use very often . . . and needs to be used more!!!


Stamps: Bubble Over, Hardwood
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Champagne Foil
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Bottles and Bubbles Framelits Dies,  
Celebrate You Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Grounded . . . I think that is what is happening today . . . with the ice!!  Good thing I stretched my eyeballs yesterday and got some groceries!!  I am good to be grounded all week, if necessary!!  Look out craft room!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: