January 30, 2019

First Steps

My nephew and his wife had a baby a couple of weeks ago and this is the card that I sent to them.  The sentiment on this card is oh so true . . . little ones do leave a huge imprint on our hearts!!


I know I found this card on Pinterest but could not trace it back to the original poster.  


Stamps: First Steps
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Tinkle Twinkle
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Stitched Labels Framelits Dies, Big Shot, 
White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . I am not sure there is anything open in the state of Iowa today!!  Cold, Cold, Cold are the words of the day!!  I don't know if I am going to craft today or stay in my recliner with my blanket!!  What are you doing on this super cold day?

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: