January 16, 2019

Hello Cupcake

The Frosted Shaving Cream technique jumped into my head the minute I saw this stamp set . . . Hello Cupcake.  I think it really adds to the feeling of frosting!!


I tried it in several different colors but kept coming back to the pink one because there is just something in me that can't eat blue, purple, green, or orange frosting!!!


Stamps: Hello Cupcake, Amazing Life
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Berry Burst, Whisper White
Ink:  Berry Burst, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Glitter Enamel Dots, 
Berry Burst Stampin' Write Marker, Paper Snips,
Stampin' Dimensionals

A blank slate . . . that is what today is!!  My on the go brain tells me I should go do something today since the weather will allow that and it might not later . . . but the rest of my brain says . . . "where would you go and what would you do??"  LOL . . . it will be interesting to see which side wins out!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I always figure if I'm going somewhere I'm spending money which I don't want to do, so I stay home. I'll be vacuuming and hopefully put together some scrapbooking kits.

Lynda said...

It is amazing how much money I don't spend when I stay home . . . but you now me . . . I can only do that so long!!