January 12, 2019

Bloom by Bloom

How can you not like this card???  It has all of my favorite colors in it!!  My friend, Dawn, posted a card using this color palette and stamp set a while back to I had to case it!! (Sorry to my Cyclone firends!!) But you could totally change the black to red and then you would have a Cyclone appropriate card!!!



This is one of the cards that everyone will be making on Monday night at Make-It-Monday.  Clean, simple, and yet striking!!


Stamps: Bloom By Bloom
Cardstock: Basic Black, Crushed Curry
Ink: Memento Black, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry
Accessories: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 
Black 1/2" Satin Ribbon, Faceted Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday I finished up planning a Valentine's Class, made two special birthday cards for my brother and nephew, and a baby card for another nephew and his wife who had an adorable baby girl.  Look for those in the coming days.


This is my view today . . . a great day to stay in and stamp and watch the Hawkeyes play basketball!!  


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: