January 29, 2019

Incredible Like You

Think Spring . . . think spring . . . think spring!!!  Maybe if I stamp enough cards I will look out the window and feel warmer!!!  LOL



Purple was my grandma's favorite color so when every I see or make a purple card, it reminds me of her.


Stamps: Incredible Like you
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Call Me Clover
Ink: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Call Me Clover
Accessories:  Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals


So yesterday I did something I don't normally do . . . I rescheduled Make-It-Monday because of the bitterly cold temperatures and wind chill.  It is a good thing I don’t live in Alaska.  I think I would sleep all the time.  I took a two hour nap yesterday afternoon and then slept for another ten last night.  I guess the weekend tired me out more than I thought.  I was so glad not to go anywhere after I made the decision to cancel stamp night.  

One of John's friends came all the way from Maine for his birthday party and then because of the roads they could not get from Iowa City to Kalona on Saturday so he is coming down for a visit today and we may go to the Mexican restaurant in Kalona for lunch . . . if the car starts!!  Other than that I am staying under my blanket today and becoming a hermit!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: