January 31, 2019

Hello Cupcake

I don't think I am ever going to get enough of this cupcake set!!  I just love it. This is one of the cards I made a while back when I was working with one set a day.


I typically make feminine cards so thought I would use a color scheme that would work for anyone.  At first glance these look like flowers hut if you look again they could be little sprockets or wheels, thus making it suitable for a guy.



Stamps: Hello Cupcake, Itty Bitty Greetings
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick,  call me Clover, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Happiness Blooms
Ink: Call Me Clover, Night of Navy
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, 
Big Shot, Stampin' Dimenionals

Holy buckets . . . was it cold yesterday.  I managed to work in my stamp room long enough to get two kids stamp classes ready but that was it!!  The space heater just was not keeping up!!  So I gave up and came out into the living room.  I decided to start my car just so it would start when I needed it and guess what . . . it would not start.  I was thinking that it was just too cold so was going to wait until it got warmer and then it would be fine.  I was talking with my son-in-law and he thought from what I was telling him that it probably needed a new battery so I called the young kid that does our mechanic work and he came right up and got it started and took it to his shop to see what was going on.  Sure enough it was the battery . . . but told me it was the original battery in the car so since it was six years old it had done pretty well for itself.  The good news . . . it is fixed . . . the even better news . . . it did not leave me stranded somewhere and everybody is safe and sound!!  

Today I am going to attempt the stamp room again as well as having an appointment for my shoulder and meeting some friends for supper . . . all because I have a brand new battery!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: