January 19, 2019

Bubble Over

I can hardly believe it but my "little" brother is turning 55 today!!  Where has the time gone!!  I still remember telling him when he first came home from the hospital that he was okay, but he would have been better if he was a little girl!!  What was I thinking!!!  I wouldn't trade for anything now!!  I actually wouldn't trade either of my brothers . . . even though they only claim me as their father's daughter.  This is the card I made him for his birthday.  I don't use this set very often . . . it seems like only for family birthdays.  Not sure what that says!!!


I did use some retired glimmer paper . . . because I thought he would appreciate the sparkle!!!  LOL


Stamps: Bubble Over
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Early Espresso, Chamagne Foil, 
Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper (retired)
Designer Series Paper: Wood Textures 
Ink: Tranquil Tide
Accessories:  Bottles and Bubbles Framelits Dies, 
Celebrate You Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, 
Share What You Love Artisan, Pearls, Glue Dots 

Well . . . . either we did not get as much snow as they were expecting or I am getting used to it!!!  Either way, I am ready for winter to be over.  The good news is that my driveway is plowed and my sidewalks scooped already so I could go somewhere if I thought I wanted to.  Thank you, Tony, for taking care of it so quickly!!  

I do think a better use of my time today would be to stay in my stamp room and create!!!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: