January 14, 2019

Just Because

I don't usually order the hostess sets in the mini catalogs, but there was something about this one that spoke to me.  And then when I saw this card in Susie's basket of swaps I just knew I had to get it.  I am not sure if this is one of her cards or just one someone sent to her.


This is another one of the cards that everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Just Because, Buffalo Check
Cardstock: Basic Black, Daffodil delight, Whisper White
Ink:  Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Cajun Craze Combo Pack, Old Olive Light
Accessories: Gold Mini Sequin Trim,  Stampin' Dimensionals

Our sidewalks are shoveled and our driveway is plowed so I will be leaving early to go to Make-It-Monday.  I have a ton of errands I have to run and I want to get some extra groceries so I don't have to go out the rest of the week if I don't want to!!  I just need to gather up the last of the supplies and load the car and I am ready to go!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: